Name: Tea Time (Camilo Castaldi)
Genre: Hip Hop/Funk/Soul
Debut Release: 1 (www.bordersessions.com)
Release Date: June 10, 2010
This, That, or the Other 1. Underground OR Mainstream? Underground 2. Maintain Artistic Integrity and Vision OR Make a lot of Money? (OR Both)??? Artistic Integrity 3.Studio OR Stage? Stage 4. Spirituality OR Hedonism? Spirituality 5.Make Love, Have Sex, OR %$*! Make Love
Fill in the Blank
6. Music is my life.
7. I’m musically inspired by Franz Kafka, Parliament, Bob James, Wu-Tang Clan, Hieroglyphics, and graffiti.
8. If I could have made any music video it would have been Mamma Roma by Pasolini.
9. If I was a super hero I’d be The Super Dog.
10. Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll should change to Music, Love, and Roll.
11. I make music because: It is my business. 12. I want my fans to: Feel a friend of mine through the music.
13. If I could only share one thing about myself it would be: My place is everywhere.
14. Wild Card! One Time! Two time! Tea Time! 15. I want my musical legacy to be:A different way of messaging in rap music, to be Poetry like the classic poets of literary history, and to make a new style in Spanish rap with theflow like the African-Americans.
The video Tea Time wishes he would have made!
Editor’s Note: His response to Number 8 is actually a 1962 Italian film not a proper music video. Here is the opening scene from the film.
Listen to “If U Really Wanna” featuring Problem from Tea Time’s debut release, 1. Click the cover to go to his Facebook Page.