Genre: Pop Rock
Debut Release: Don’t Take It Personal (Self-Released)
Release Date: June 25, 2009
This, That, or the Other
1. Underground OR Mainstream? Mainstream
2. Maintain Artistic Integrity and Vision OR Make a lot of Money? (OR Both)??? I believe you can totally do both.
3. Studio OR Stage? Studio – I have always considered myself a writer more than a musician.
4. Spirituality OR Hedonism? Spirituality
5. Make Love, Have Sex, OR %$*!? All of the above! There’s a time and place for it all.
Fill in the Blank
6. Music is my anthem.
7. I’m musically inspired by emotion dictated by life’s every day experiences.
8. If I could have made any music video it would have been “Dancing in the Street” by David Bowie and Mick Jagger.
9. If I was a super hero I’d be Blank Man.
10. Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll should change to Determination, Selflessness, and Practice.
11. I make music because: It’s the best job ever.
12. I want my fans to: Spread the word about Westland.
13. If I could only share one thing about myself it would be: That I hate McDonald’s.
14. Wild Card! I love kittens.
15. I want my musical legacy to be: Known as the underdogs that worked for everything they got.
The video Westland wish they would have made!