Just by chance you’re getting a double dose of Lipstick Letters this week. They are both a pic-olio and pop quiz interview Artist. Their pic-olio posted on the last Tuesday of a 5-week month on August 30, 2001, as regulary scheduled. They were also set to be the focus of the first of our two monthly pop quizzes, kicking things off nicely for us in September. See the pic-olio here and read their interview below.
Name: Lipstick Letters
Genre: Acoustic Rock
Forthcoming Debut Release: TBA (Self-Released)
Release Date: TBA
This, That, or the Other
1. Underground OR Mainstream? Underground
2. Maintain Artistic Integrity and Vision OR Make a lot of Money? (OR Both)??? Maintain Artistic Integrity and Vision
3. Studio OR Stage? Stage
4. Spirituality OR Hedonism? Spirituality
5. Make Love, Have Sex, OR %$*!? Make Love
Fill in the Blank
6.Music is my soul.
7. I’m musically inspired by life.
8. If I could have made any music video it would have been “Thriller” by Michael Jackson.
9. If I was a super hero I’d be Batman (because he’s just a regular guy who kicks some a**).
10. Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll should change to __________________, __________________, and __________________. (OR Not)
11. I make music because: It’s cheaper than going to a therapist.
12. I want my fans to: Sing along to my songs.
13. If I could only share one thing about myself it would be: I tattoo my feet with symbols from places I have been. I call them my “passport” because they take me wherever I want to go.
14. Wild Card! “May what you choose always be greater than what you lose.” Jenni Lord quote.
15. I want my musical legacy to be: A songwriter who touched souls.
Watch the video Lipstick Letters wish they would have made!
Watch a video of Lipstick Letters performing their original song, ”Out of the Blue,” live at Darwin’s Pub here in the ATX. Click on the pic to go to their official site.