Mexico’s She’s a Tease makes Spanglish rock that snaps, crackles, and pops.
She’s a Tease play a 21+ show at Flamingo Cantina (515 E. 6th Street) this Thursday, March 17, 2011, starting at 9:00 PM.
Name: She’s a Tease
Debut Release: Millonaria (EMI)
Release Date: October 26, 2010
This, That, or the Other
1.Underground OR Mainstream? Mainstream
2. Maintain Artistic Integrity and Vision OR Make a lot of Money? (OR Both)??? Maintain Artistic Integrity
3. Studio OR Stage? Studio
4. Spirituality OR Hedonism? Spirituality
5. Make Love, Have Sex, OR %$*!? Make a Lot of Love
Fill in the Blank
6. Music is my war.
7. I’m musically inspired by surroundings.
8. If I could have made any music video it would have been “Why (Does Your Love Hurt So Much)” by She’s a Tease directed by Chicle.
9. If I was a super hero I’d be Joe Strummer. 10. Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll should change to __________________, __________________, and __________________. (OR Not) Not!
11. I make music because: I love it and I think I know how to do it.
12. I want my fans to: Live happy forever after.
13. If I could only share one thing about myself it would be: Love.
14. Wild Card! Our hometown is at war a we think that makes us cool.
15. I want my musical legacy to be: Girlfriend.
The video She’s a Tease wish they would have made!
Editor’s Note: Actually, it is their video, but I suppose they want to direct one like theirs was directed.